Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Listen to the Heart Opening Meditation

We had an awesome inaugural Meditation Monday, led by Annie B Lawrence, who finished off the Heart Opening Meditation with a great guided EFT session to further melt away obstacles. Thanks Annie for working your magic!

Here's what a couple of listeners had to say:

"The guided meditation was awesome! I got a lot out of doing it, and the results stayed with me all day." - JM

"I really got into Annie's meditation and opened all channels for love to come into my life. I have done some EFT before and that tapping part was great too. THANKS for offering that!! I plan to continue to do the EFT exercises every day to remain open to a love connection! " - MM


If there is any possibility that some hurt from your past could be holding you back, or you just want to ensure you're 100% open for your soulmate to arrive, I invite you to listen to the session here, 45 min.



Normally, attendance at Meditation Monday is reserved for My Soulmate Solution members, but for 4 weeks during the Soulmate Revolution Celebration, we're throwing the doors wide open and inviting anyone serious about finding their soulmate.


Step into the Great Feeling Space of Positive Possibilities for 4 weeks in a row and notice the difference in your love life!

Join us next Monday, March 2nd, at Noon MST (11 am PST, 2 EST)


Unconditional Self-Acceptance: The First Key to Soulmate Attraction

Led by Katherine CHE, Meditation Coach



Call In: 218-844-0870

Access Code: 355622#


Loving the self is a pre-requisite for finding true love, but many of us struggle with aspects of ourselves, withholding full acceptance. Allow this meditation to bring you more completely into unconditional acceptance, which is the first key to soulmate attraction!

Please note: There is no charge for the Session, but there will be normal long distance charges to your phone, if you are not in the 309 area code.

Stay tuned for more info about how to win your FREE 3-month membership to My Soulmate Solution during our March Madness Soulmate Revolution Celebration Party. Because we're not stopping till you find your soulmate!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Thanks Dr. Jenn for having me as a guest to kick off your Soul Mate Revolution. If anyone has a question for me regarding EFT or Love's Secret please email me at annieb.lawrence@yahoo.com.

Love to hear from you. You can also catch me for more meditations at http://blogtalkradio.com/sedonaspiritualtalk.

P.S. Be sure and make your list for what you want to attract in your soul mate. It worked like a charm for me.

blessings to all!
Annie